quarta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2008

In no distant sea



To be back isn't bad after all. There is always something new to discover and something pleasant to remember. No matter what.
I feel i'm returning home. And that is, indeed, difficult to understand or describe because i don't live in Alcochete. I simply work there!
The fact is, i' m happy to work in such a lovely, quiet and melodious village as Alcochete. It is, probably, one of the most remarkable, poetic and impressive places not far from Lisbon.
It's so easy to imagine possible tales of mystery and travels... adventures far and away, in no distant sea. I have in me its sounds: the song of waves and wind, the voices of sea-gulls, the enchanted murmur from the shore.
This is a village where i would wander if i might from dewy morning to dewy night, and have no one with me wandering.

Sem comentários: